1.WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the website visited and are used to record certain browsing interactions on a website, storing data that can be updated and retrieved.These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer.They are used to remember user preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site.For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you have used an advertising "banner" to get there.
Our sites may also have social media links (such as Facebook or Twitter).AJE NINTAI does not control the cookies used by these external websites.For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
- Google Analytics Cookie: Google Analytics is a free service offered by Google Inc.and that collects information about the web pages consulted, at what time, what Web browser, etc.This information is then sent to the servers of Google Inc.in United States.
- Add-this application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.).Add-his collects statistical information about your browsing to provide advertising tailored to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
3.WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers.For example, those used to maintain the session, response time management, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create browsing profiles and to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services.For example, through an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria.For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc.Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store information on behavior through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to term:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
4.WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies.If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-conformity, we would only use technical cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website.In this case, no cookie is stored.In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the web page, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the parameters of your browser settings:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully adjust to the version of your browser.It may also be that you use another browser not covered in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc.To avoid these mismatches, you can access it directly from the options of your browser, which is generally found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section.(Please consult your browser's help for more information)
5.WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at:allaboutcookies.org or youronlinechoices.eu