By virtue of the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that the domain www.mas1shop.com belongs, as owner to:
MARTA DURAN SIERRA
Yew Road 21
33429 - La Fresneda, Asturias
Registered in the Register of Associations of Madrid with the number: 617223
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the content and services made available to users.That is why from mas1shop.com we ask you to read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations.
You should know that with the mere access to the website you will already be considered as a "user" of the same and with this you expressly accept, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at any time.If you do not wish to accept them, you are advised not to continue using the website.Note that access to www.mas1shop.com is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
mas1shop.com reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review these conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform the variations that may affect users.These modifications will be understood as accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, mas1shop.com reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents.With these same terms, during the modification, repair, update or improvement tasks, access to the website may be suspended.
It could happen that as a result of the modifications to the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services are included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, are also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that expand or replace the present.In the event of any discrepancy between the general and the particular, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF USERS
During the use of this website, the user agrees not to contravenecurrent legislation, good faith, custom and public order during the use of this website, It is prohibited to use it for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for baricollection.com or third parties.Therefore, the use must be appropriate and correct, the user refraining from conduct that is harmful to the image, interests and/or rights of mas1shop.com and/or third parties or damage, disable or overload the website.Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and/or manipulating the mas1shop data.com
The user agrees to provide truthful information through communications with mas1shop.com, constituting itself solely responsible for the damages or losses that said information could cause, for being inaccurate or false, both to baricollection.com as to third parties.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring that they meet the minimum technical and internet connection requirements necessary for the correct use of the website.Consequently, mas1shop.com will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user's equipment that prevent the correct operation of mas1shop.com adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in the files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website.However, it must be taken into account that the security measures of computer systems are not entirely reliable, so mas1shop.com cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the user's computer systems, documents and/or files.We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems on the network that could cause damage to mas1shop.com or third parties.
mas1shop.com reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use this website respecting the following points:
- The user undertakes not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, try to access restricted areas of the mas1shop computer systems.com, introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may cause changes to the mas1shop computer system.com or third parties.
- The user may not assign or transmit to a third party the user name and access password, being, in short, the use of the website for any purpose other than the exclusive satisfaction of their own use needs, or that is not the use described on the website itself.
- The user will provide the necessary means to ensure that the passwords and access keys to the application will remain under their control and will not be disclosed, copied, reproduced by unauthorized third parties , having to guard them by physical and logical means.You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or breach of security of your account or our Services.
- The user is absolutely prohibited, including but not limited to, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, reproducing, translating, modifying, versioning, commercializing, duplicating, transforming or transmitting to third parties, in whole or in part the website, as well as eliminate, manipulate or alter in any way any notice or physical or logical label that includes the property rights of mas1.shop.com about the app.
- The use of the website does not imply acceptance, approval and/or knowledge by mas1.shop.com of the improper use made of the website, since mas1shop.com only provides the user with permissions to make correct use of it, in accordance with this contract.The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the website.
- All rights that have not been expressly included in these conditions of use, including intellectual and industrial property rights, are reserved to mas1.shop.com
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.ADMISSION OF BACKLINKS / HIPERLINKS
Permission to reproduce photographs
The contents, photographs, videos, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use shown on the website are property of mas1shop.com, or third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website or on any social network where mas1shop.com is present, except in those cases in which there is an express indication to the contrary, and they are protected, among others, by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations.
The reproduction of this website, as well as any of its contents, is prohibited, except with the express written authorization of mas1shop.comWithout prejudice, the user will have the right to create links to the website page for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, reserving mas1shop.com the right to request, at any time, the immediate removal of any link to the website.
The conditions are:
- It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right.
- You may not imply that mas1shop.com recommends such website, services or products or misrepresents its relationship.
- It must not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link must lead to the website, without allowing reproduction as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the website.
mas1shop.com cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites.
mas1shop.com holds the ownership of the distinctive identifying signs of its company, for which reason it prohibits its reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these distinctive signs without our due authorization.
LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
mas1shop.com is not responsible for the deficiencies of the service of your service provider, nor of the communication networks, nor of the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any type of browser, as well as those derived from interruptions prolonged power supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it.Therefore, mas1shop.com is not responsible for the consequences that such use or access to information could cause and will only proceed to the elimination, as soon as possible, of the contents that could generate some type of damage or harm, provided that it is notified or has effective knowledge. .
mas1shop.com will not be liable for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system, files or documents stored in it, when they originate from a virus from the user's computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same, telephone breakdowns, interference, omissions or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system due to causes beyond the control of mas1shop.com
CONFLICT RESOLUTION.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website and the purchase contracts for products through said website will be governed by Spanish law.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said contracts will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation recognizes as such.
Last modification: October 12, 2020